Last Updated: November 16, 2020
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Services are not directed, or intended to be attractive, to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use the Services or submit any information to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
HOW WE USE & SHARE INFORMATION
• to confirm a qualifying purchase for the purpose of matching transactions to confirm whether you qualify for an offer or statement credit;
• to create a record of the transaction information and thereafter maintain and use data in connection with the Services;
• to conduct analysis for the improvement and optimization of the Services
• to improve the user experience by using IP addresses to determine user location to inform participating merchants where a transaction occurred as needed for the merchant to confirm a specific transaction occurred or points rewards should be awarded;
• to provide participating merchants aggregated and anonymized information relating specifically to payment method activity solely to allow participating merchants to assess the results of their campaign;
• to provide information in order to respond to a request from a government authority or a payment organization involved in a transaction with you or a merchant; and
• to enable the sharing, exchange and use of transaction information described above and herein by and among us, the payment networks, applicable third-party service providers and applicable merchants.